Occupational Therapy (OT) & Physical Therapy
Developing the foundational skills for a successful future.
Occupational Therapy (OT) helps children acquire or reacquire the skills needed to perform activities or “occupations” of daily life. We help children develop the necessary skills needed in life. Our therapists can assist your child in developing skills such as coordination, gross motor, fine motor, sensory, social skills and visual perception.
Occupational Therapy is for any child who is:
- avoiding fine motor tasks
- having difficulties sustaining attention to age-appropriate tasks
- overly bothered by sensory input
- demonstrating decreased reaction or awareness
- difficulties with learning novel tasks
- consuming an extremely limited diet or demonstrating food aversion
How we develop these skills in children
Our occupational therapists help children develop these skills by creating tailored activities that will build a stronger foundation for further development.